Modern technology has a great impact on our environment. Some say that people should adopt a simple lifestyle to solve this problem, while others argue that the technology itself should provide a solution. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

A huge change was witnessed when the rise of the modern world brought peoples lives to a new dimension. The advanced technology provided the planet with both positive and negative impacts which people argue about. In this essay, I will be explaining the results of the modern technology and my opinions will be stated afterwards.

Advancements in technology have resulted in many problems. One of which is the destruction of our natural environment. For instance, cellular sites, towers and other buildings are being made in vacant land areas around a place in order for people to get coverage from their network providers. As a result, trees are being cut down and animals' habitats are being taken away leaving them to migrate in another place where it is unsure of survival. Another drawback of the highly advanced technology to our planet is the effects of radiation signals both to the people and animals alike. The emmission of radiation from mobile phones and other gadgets have resulted in different health illnesses to living creatures, ranging from birth defects to the quality of food we intake - both plant and animal products. This is indeed a damaging effect to the environment.

On the other hand, there are also advantages when it comes to the usage of the modern technology. One is, people can save much of their time because of computers and mobile phones. Because communications can be made wirelessly, we are able to perform tasks without being on the actual place. Take mobile banking as an example of this. We can transfer funds to other people without going on long lines at the bank - this actually saves up gas and lessens the pollution in the community, saving mother earth. Another positive impact is that a better understanding of other life forms can be made possible. For example, cameras can be used by researchers to capture an organism that evolves in a certain period of time. Because of technology, people no longer need to interfere the natural evolution of some creatures.

As we can see, there are both positive and negative aspects to be considered in the usage of the advanced technology and we are in the right position to choose how we can use it to solve the problems it causes. I believe that if we know our limitations and set boundaries to the usage of it, the modern world can be a very good place to live.

Sentence: The emmission of radiation from mobile phones and other gadgets have resulted in different health illnesses to living creatures, ranging from birth defects to the quality of food we intake - both plant and animal products.
Error: emmission Suggestion: emission

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Read the essay topic again and think why.