more and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering,computing and medicine.some people believe that by encouraging the movement such people,rich countries are stealing from poor coun

more and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering,computing and medicine.some people believe that by encouraging the movement such people,rich countries are stealing from poor countries.other feel that this is only part of the natural movement of workers around the world. do you agree or disagree?

I disagree with that statement. as we know that there are many people emigrate from their country to rich country. because they want to get much money for building house or fulfilling their families need. if they are still standing in their countries they will suffer more because in poor countries do not provide good job and good salary. there are two things why i disagree with this statement.

the first is economic factor.as we know that the economic in poor countries are very low. so,the people are so difficult to get good job in their countries.because i know that in rich countries provide good job and salary.so, there are many people come to abroad as the workers for helping and fulfilling their families. so that their families can eat delicious foods and send their children to school. i think rich countries are not stealing because they just accept the candidate of workers and give good salary too. if the people assume that the rich countries are stealing from poor countries why the government cannot provide good job.

the second is job factor. i know that in poor countries just give few job vacancies. so,the people who have specialist area cannot get a job in them self country. and the people prefer to get a job in abroad. for example in Indonesia. Right now although Indonesia provide many vacancies of job but the people do not want work in their country. so,there are many people assume that working in Indonesia are useless because the cost of goods are not balance with their salary. I think the people do not think about rich countries are stealing from poor countries but they have to encourage the government to be better.

in my conclusion we have to move from poor countries to rich countries. so that we can get good job and good education. particularly for our children as the our generation in the future. because i believe that the companies will prioritize education if the people want to get good job.

there are many people emigrate from their country to rich country.
there are many people emigrating from their country to rich country.

the economic in poor countries are very low.
the economy in poor countries is very low.

that in rich countries provide good job and salary
that rich countries provide good job and salary

there are many people come to abroad
there are many people coming to abroad

although Indonesia provide many vacancies
although Indonesia provides many vacancies

so,there are many people assume that
so,there are many people assuming that

working in Indonesia are useless
working in Indonesia is useless