Most high-level positions in companies are filled by men even though the workforce in many developed countries is more than 50 percent female. Companies should be required to allocate a certain percentage of these positions to women.Do you agree?

Most high-level positions in companies are filled by men even though the workforce in many developed countries is more than 50 percent female. Companies should be required to allocate a certain percentage of these positions to women.

Do you agree?

Nowadays, many companies devote most of the high-leveled positions to men. Whether they are qualified or not. Apart from this, women's right is denied from some traditional policies. In my view, the companies should consider both genders as a job candidate indiscriminately.

First and foremost, It makes competitive atmosphere, despite of gender. In fact, by providing high leveled positions for women, companies make them satisfy by giving them a chance to be employed according ton their abilities, experiences and qualifications. Consequently, it leads to sense of fulfillment for both genders as they have the same right to achieve promotion.

Additionally, there are many advantages due to working women in high-leveled positions .For instance,women are really exact about details .Thus,this ability might decline, the rate of mistakes in various projects. As a result, some characteristics of women help companies to approach their goals sooner.

For conclusion ,women play important roles in companies.so,in my opinion,hiring women in higher positions could help companies to make a competitive atmosphere without gender discrimination and use women’ s ability alongside the men.

according ton their abilities
according to their abilities

Minimum 250 words wanted