as most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual well being.what factors contribute to job satisfaction?how realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

as most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual well being.
what factors contribute to job satisfaction?
how realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. As the saying goes being happy and satisfy in work lead to a healthy lifestyle in the future which means that an employee needs to work for five days a week, eight hour a day. interestingly, I think that in order to satisfy with job, first, we need to be well paid together with a safe environment. however, not all the workers are satisfy by their jobs.

Money is an important part of being satisfy with work but not every job pays well. When an employee is paid well, they fed their work is valuable and they are appreciated. also, they can use the money to buy nice objects or good services. for instance, my uncle, Jim works as a physician and makes around ten thousand dollars a month. he uses his money to buy nice cars and travel to Europe every year. he feels that his work is valued partly because of his high salary. nevertheless, a good salary is not given for all workers such as dishwashers in restaurants or housekeepers in hotel. therefore, not all employees are satisfied in this respect.

Working environment plays a role in workers’ satisfaction too as it controls the mood of the workers in the office. Basically humans get to do things easily when the setting of the room is comfortable and favorable, for instance, a relax circumstance with the radio is on enable the employee to finish up their works without any difficulties in a faster rhythm. again, these does not apply to all the workers, for example, labors in construction site.

In conclusion, I think that an employee works more efficient in a nice surrounding as well as getting a good salary a month. in other words, a fresh graduate will not be hesitate about the matters of money and places even they are still new to this cruel and materialistic society. On the other hand, satisfaction in work will rarely achieve by the those with a low academic qualification.

not all the workers are satisfy by their jobs.
not all the workers are satisfied by their jobs.

Money is an important part of being satisfy with work
Money is an important part of being satisfying with work

they fed their work is valuable and they are appreciated.
they fed their work which is valuable and they are appreciated.

I think that an employee works more efficient in a nice surrounding
I think that an employee works more efficiently in a nice surrounding

a fresh graduate will not be hesitate about the matters
a fresh graduate will not hesitate about the matters

satisfaction in work will rarely achieve by the those with a low academic qualification.
satisfaction in work will rarely be achieved by those with a low academic qualification.