Most schools offer some type of physical education program to their students.Why is physical education important?Should physical education classes be required or optional?

Most renowned schools of today are implementing physical education programs in their schools for better grooming of students besides applying newer ways of education. Physical education in the form of exercises and variety of sports is very important in refining every student's personality.

To begin, physical education is essential for refreshing minds of students. There is a saying that, "a healthy mind is in healthy body", holds true in support of above mentioned view. Hence, continuous studies with no intervening respites is not an ideal routine to be followed. Moreover, exercises produces some changes in body's anatomy including good adaptations like lowering of basal heart rate that actually makes a student stout.Thus, one never gets exhausted as easily as those who are not in habit of doing physical training.

Furthermore, it also gives a platform to those students who have got intrinsic ability to become athlete or sportsman in their later lives. They can recognize their talent earlier and ,thus, can find a guidance in choosing a speciality for their future.To exemplify, great tennis stars and cricketers were habitual of doing sports right from their childhood , that, eventually made them proceed those sports in future.

To sum up, one can easily infer that physical education programs is as important as curriculum in sharpening intellect of students. Therefore, every school should implement physical education activities on regular basis.However, overzealous activities like holding marathons and inter school tough competitions should not be planned so frequently as they may divert student's attention and will definitely make them lethargic.

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…