Museums and art galleries are not necessary because people can see the historical objects and works of art in these places on television or on the Internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Museums and art galleries are wonderful places for the public to understand the cultural wealth. Some people argue that these places are not necessary because the historical objects and works of art can be viewed either on television or on the internet. I disagree with this view, thus will discuss the details in this essay by analyzing the both positive and negative sides by doing so.

Admittedly, the public can see those historical objects and works of art virtually through television or internet, this offers the convenience to individuals who are not required to travel to a certain place to view these objects. Furthermore, through the TV programs or internet technologies, the illustration on the objects would be more detail than the way exhibiting in museums and galleries. The famous TV program "Discovery" is a good example to prove this. Even without flying to the physical place, people can appreciate the historical objects easily and completely. The reason is that "Discovery" introduces all possible aspects related to those objects, like history, culture, people, society, etc. Therefore, a good programs on television or internet can help people to deepen their understanding thoroughly.

However, I believe the museums and art galleries are still required. Firstly, the historical objects and works of art need be preserved in a safe place. The place would require tight security and proper level of temperature and humidity, etc. Thus museum and art galleries are the best facilities to protect these objects. Secondly, even the virtual information can be shared via TV or internet, it still can't provide the reality of seeing the objects in person. The physical feeling would not be replaced by videos or pieces of words. Lastly, Information from TV programs and internet is not constantly maintained in good quality, and the information might not be easily accessed by each individual.

In conclusion, although the television or internet offer the alternative way of appreciating the historical objects and works of art, the museums and art galleries are still required in terms of preserving the objects as well as providing a physical place that people can visit in person.

would be more detail
would be more in detail

a good programs
a good program
good programs

the historical objects and works of art need be preserved
the historical objects and works of art need to be preserved

in good quality,
in a good quality,

We are expecting:
No. of Words: 350 while No. of Different Words: 200
-------------------------