New technologies and ways of buying and selling are transforming the lives of consumer.To what extend do you agree or disagree with opinion?

New technologies and ways of buying and selling are transforming the lives of consumer.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with opinion?

Technologies have changed people's life dramatically in many different ways, but in developing nation it plays an imperative role. It having two sides, many advantages with some disadvantages which impact lot in today's era. The way of thinking, behaving of people has changed and which leads towards transforming their lives. I totally agree with these topic and believe that people should value of money because its like water could'not be stable for long time.

Nowadays, people's mind set have been changed totally they are attracting more towards buying new technologies and which coast high and budgeting problem will occur. Each and every people should walk according to their budget, planning is vital for leaving happily life without any obstacles. In today's era people are moving towards modern lifestyle and for achieving status they crossing their limits which leads towards crime. Consumer wanted to buy new things but they should buy according to their budget because saving is necessity for future and for maintaining status people should not be a part of race where they are going to loose their name and money for achieving fame in these show-off nation.

There are many ways through which people can learn to manage money and how to maintain balance between income and expenditure for stable life. Children should aware about budgeting system, schools and parents these are two media via children can learn because they are future of tomorrow.

It conclude, people should respect the value of and use in appropriate way rather than waste of it. In future technology will increase and desire of people will, but they should know the value of money else poverty and crime will take place.

because its like water could'not be stable for long time.
because it's like water which could not be stable for a long time.

they crossing their limits which leads towards crime.
they are crossing their limits which lead towards crimes.

schools and parents these are two media
schools and parents are two media

Sentence: It having two sides, many advantages with some disadvantages which impact lot in today's era.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to It and having

Sentence: Nowadays, people's mind set have been changed totally they are attracting more towards buying new technologies and which coast high and budgeting problem will occur.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to coast and high

Sentence: It conclude, people should respect the value of and use in appropriate way rather than waste of it.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and and