News editors decide what to broadcast on television what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think influence this decision? Do we become used to bad news? Would it to be better if more good news was reported?

It is true that the decision of news editor is the final judgment of the news report, which broadcasts to our media like television and newspaper. This is certainly true that there are a number of factors that always affect to adopt these decisions. However, it can be argued that good news may bring peace and happiness of a nation.

There are several factors act as a precursor of the news editor that are influenced them to take a decisions what to broadcast or print to their media. Firstly, perhaps most news editors want to increase the selling of their news paper in order to rapidly rise up their profit. Secondly, popularity and true news are other significant factors, which influence the news editors to make a decision. Finally, some news editors of developing countries are affected by the political governments to take a decision about their news report.

Recently, we see that many newspapers and televisions channel are publishing bad news. For example, many mediae, NTV and BTV in particular in Bangladesh, are always broadcasting about the lifestyle of celebrities, which is neither informative nor important. Moreover, this type of news spoils the life of adult person. If the media provides good news such as educational, scientific and so on, these can motivate the younger to achieve more knowledge. This could result immense advantage of a nation.

In conclusion, while news editors are inspired by the several factors to make a decision about a news report, it can be argued that good news is more indispensable than bad news. Therefore, news editor should broadcast and print such type of news, which can bring benefit of human being.

There are several factors act as a precursor of the news editor that are influenced them to take a decisions what to broadcast or print to their media.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? make it logically clear