Now there is an increased work related stress. Explain the causes and what should be done?

Modern life has its advantages and its disadvantages. In deed, everything has its own two sides and modern life is not an exception. From one side it can provide many useful progresses to live better. On the other side it causes many healthy problems such as stress. Stress can be stemmed from a variety of factors. Many researches have shown that the majority reason of stress is related to work place. Some major factors causes stress related to work. In what follows, these contributing factors are expressed and some strategies for reducing this phenomenon suggested.

First of all, as educated people are growing rapidly, competition in work place is not considered an option anymore; on the contrary, it is an obligation. Therefore, if organizations could not conduct this aspect properly, it can lead to many bad effects on employers such as loss of self-esteem and as a sequence the level of stress will be raised in them. For solving this problem, it is suggested that a good competitive culture has been provided by top managers of organizations that employers can develop job knowledge. By doing this, the bad effects of stress can be reduced somehow.

Secondly, as far as job discrimination is concerned, working in such organization in not considered safe. Employers are used to comparing themselves with each other and if they notice, there is discrimination among them this problem causes dissatisfaction in them which leads to strain. It is up to department of work and social welfare to evaluate organizations based on some discrimination measurements for doing interventions.

Considering all major reasons of work stress, it can be concluded that organization should be worked more efficient in this area. As we can see every day, the number of people who have job stress is growing dramatically. This is a good evidence to the fact that they do not work well in this issue.

Sentence: Some major factors causes stress related to work.
Description: The fragment factors causes stress is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace causes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Employers are used to comparing themselves with each other and if they notice, there is discrimination among them this problem causes dissatisfaction in them which leads to strain.
Description: 'them' refers to what?