Nowadays, for any people the internet is replacing the regular books. What do you think will happen in the future and what is your opinion about this trend?

It is an undeniable fact that innovation of technology has brought myriad of benefits in education industry. Nowadays, certainly, regular books are being replaced by the internet in both developed and developing nations gradually. Consequently, the internet has been a main hub in an educational arena in terms of delivering lecture or providing study materials.

I assume, hard copy books will be replaced by electronic one completely and all the studies resources will be available online in future. People will have authority to access the resources via the internet consequently; nobody will have to spend a hefty sum of money on hard copy. For instance, Most of the educational institutions in mostly developed countries have been using an online portal called Moodle to provide the studies resources and take an exam too. Further, students or readers will not have to carry the heavy books as they will be able to access it anywhere in the world with the help of the internet. By doing so, there will not be any problems of losing and damaging the hard copy as it is saved as in an electronic form.

I think, such trend is positive achievements to mankind and everybody will end up with opting the internet. People will not only spend sedentary life in the days to come but also get rid of arduous work of carrying heavy physical materials. New innovation could be brought in educational sectors by the ubiquity of the internet.

In conclusion, having considered the above mentioned advantages of using the internet in terms of replacing books, students will certainly get a lot of facilities and be able to enjoy their studies without any hindrances.

It is an undeniable fact that innovation of technology has brought myriad of benefits
It is an undeniable fact that the innovation of technology has brought myriad of benefits