Nowadays cultures of different countries are becoming more similar than they used to be.What are the reasons? Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your own opinion and examples.

At present time, it is more difficult to identify whether a tradition is native or not than past times, as a result of countries are like. There are many causes, which most relevant will be
listed.

First and foremost, increasing immigrations contribute a lot on making countries more like to each other. For purpose of chasing a better life or excitement, a great number of people decide leave their motherland and move in to a different one. By doing so, their words, food and cloths are transferred from one nation to another. For instance, China, which is considered the top most demmigrant nations in the world, have thousands of people leave. Consequently, Chinese food become more and more popular worldwide.

Next considerable reason is travelling. It is more convenient to make a foreign trip now than the two decades ago. According to data provided by internet, cost of exotic trip are decreasing every year because of the low price of air line. With people who travelling around different places, cultures are exchanged. That of cause makes places similar. Moreover, effects caused by social networks change people in various area. Such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. These website offer multifarious ways letting their users share happiness and other information with others, like photo and video. In this process, people could learn language, dressing style, and those culture matter things.

From my point of view, it's not a bad thing for countries get more closer than they used to be. When two countries get closer, the chance of involving in conflict between them are decreased that keeps their people safe, and the trade with each other make their economic better.

it is more difficult to identify whether a tradition is native or not than past times, as a result of countries are like. There are many causes, which most relevant will be
listed.
Description: can you re-write those sentence?

For purpose of chasing a better life or excitement,
For the purpose of chasing a better life or excitement,

a great number of people decide leave their motherland
a great number of people decide to leave their motherland

China, which is considered the top most demmigrant nations in the world, have thousands of people leave.
China, which is considered the top most demmigrant nations in the world, has thousands of people leaving.

Chinese food become more and more popular
Chinese food becomes more and more popular

It is more convenient to make a foreign trip now than the two decades ago.
Description: check books how to use 'A...er...than...B'

cost of exotic trip are decreasing
the cost of exotic trip is decreasing

Moreover, effects caused by social networks change people in various area.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

it's not a bad thing for countries get more closer
it's not a bad thing for countries getting more closer

the chance of involving in conflict between them are decreased
the chance ... is decreased

Sentence: With people who travelling around different places, cultures are exchanged.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and travelling

Sentence: For instance, China, which is considered the top most demmigrant nations in the world, have thousands of people leave.
Error: demmigrant Suggestion: emigrant