Nowadays for many people the Internet is replacing regular books. What do you think will happen in the future and what is your opinion about this trend?

The dynamics of education has been changed over the years. In the past the education system was not vast enough and there were some thresholds which one could not cross but with passage of time their is drastic change in the teaching and learning trends moreover nowadays for many people the Internet is replacing regular books and by seeking the present scenario, one could imagine the development in future in the field of education.

To begin with,in the past the technology was not much developed and there were some traditional and typical ways of learning and as a result one could not fetch the best out of it but currently the situation is different,the development of technology attributed to numerous ways of learning as for an illustration the interactive class rooms, not only in the higher classes but also in the primary classes as well and these kind of classes makes learning fun because of the visuals one can learn more swiftly and responds more promptly.In addition to this at higher secondary and at universities phase, internet acts as a boon and plays a pivotal role. An individual can get any answer by just clicking few keywords on the internet and whole anatomy is displayed on ones screen. At the school level internet help in the students project and in university level, internet acts as a necessity because one can not solve his/her query without the help of internet and even teachers also encourage students to take help of internet moreover every presentation,every project, every assignment is solely done by the internet.Further more,the future of education system seems more vivid

Moving further,there are perception that the future education system will be more pragmatic as compared to today's scenario.There will be more plagiarism and practicality in work. The theoretical portion is declining at gradual rate and it is believe that in future it will be almost vanished and more concern will be given to the practical work. In the western countries, the education system is almost get pragmatic and least effort is given on the theoretical knowledge which is anyway is the right step because for an example a civil engineer can not replete from his/her work until he/she has got the practical knowledge of site,as most of the work is usually done on sites and solely knowledge of theory would not help in anyway

To recapitulate,I would like to say that the practicality is the future and one must be ready to accept the drastic change in the coming years which is anyhow is in the favour of a person,society and country.

their is drastic change
there is a drastic change

but also in the primary classes as well
but also in the primary classes
but in the primary classes as well

internet help in the students
internet helps in the students

and it is believe that
and it is believed that

, the education system is almost get pragmatic
, the education system is almost getting pragmatic

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 446 while No. of Different Words: 212