Nowadays many people work part or full time from home. Some people say that working from home has many benefits while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is a hot topic of working from home or not in present time, while some people have already work home part or full time. I think there are pros and cons in both attitudes, which I explain in following content.

Working from home is a long-term expectation of most ordinary people, as a result of many reasons. Obviously, it's more comfortable to work from home than the office, because that you're the owner of you house in which you feel more free and safety while less pressure from the boss and office constraints. Additionally, in doing so, employees would have more time spending with their families, which means a closer relationship between family members, and that harmony relationship makes the guy more comfortable so that he can work more efficiently than from office.

Conversely, there are still lots of people who reckon home office having drawbacks. The first person comes to this point is the employer. It would be worried that whether the employee do the job out of the supervision. Compare with workers, their bosses would become unsafe and uncertain about the project. Besides, it's not appropriate when the project requires collaboration demanding interactive with other colleages. It's hard to imagine that such a complexity would be solved by people working individually. The result would be a mess if it went that way. Futhermore, some jobs are definitely not viable of home office, just to name a few, bank teller, store cashier, environmental cleaner.

To recapitulate, working from home has both merits and drawbacks, and I think to do or not to do so depends on the situation. Jobs, such as seller of on-line shop, are suitable for home office. Different from those home office works, works in need of physically attending are negative for working from home, so are the interactive jobs.

while some people have already work home part or full time
while some people already have part or full time work at home

which I explain in following content.
which I will explain in the following content.

because that you're the owner of you house in which you feel more free and safety
because you're the owner of you house in which you feel more free and safe

who reckon home office having drawbacks.
who reckon home office is having drawbacks.

The first person comes to this point is the employer.
The first person who comes to this point is the employer.

Sentence: Besides, it's not appropriate when the project requires collaboration demanding interactive with other colleages.
Error: colleages Suggestion: colleagues