Nowadays more and more older people compete with younger people for the same jobs. What can be the reason for this? What would you suggest as a solution?

Competition between the youngsters and the older generation for the same job has became a common phenomenon in many societies. While there are many reasons for senior citizens to compete with young adults, it can be effectively managed by serious involvement from government side in such employment sectors.

To begin with, senior generations have several reasons that may force them to compete with younger counterparts.firstly, being financially stable is one of the important priorities for every human being. To explain, nobody wants to depend on others to satisfy their needs. As a result, even after certain age limit, an increasing number of older citizens prefer to work. Secondly, taking up some responsibilities or managing some position in an institution is not only enjoyable but also productive as well. For example, everybody in a company are responsible for some tasks or duties ,which always have a time limit. Eventhough such workload generates some stress and tensions, it may enrich their skills of problem solving and communication,and also eliminate the feeling of alone during the later period of life. . finally,many employers enroll candidates for their organisation on the basis of their experience. Therefore , older people who have much exposure to various fields would be considered for their company by many employers. The above mentioned factors leads to intensive competition between the young and the old people in a society.

In order to tackle the consequences of such issues, governments should introduce strict laws in employment sectors. For instance, mandatory retirement age should be made compulsory . As a result, more young generations will be employed, and each societies definitily witness an overall development in every field. Also, government should make new policies such as pensions for the well-being of all senior citizens.

In conclusion, it is clear that above competition is the product of problems related to old age, but it can be handled by responsible authorities by imposing some rules.

Sentence: Competition between the youngsters and the older generation for the same job has became a common phenomenon in many societies.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to has and became

The above mentioned factors leads to intensive competition
The above mentioned factors lead to intensive competition

Sentence: As a result, more young generations will be employed, and each societies definitily witness an overall development in every field.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and societies

Error: definitily Suggestion: definitely