Nowadays, more people are migrating to other countries than ever before. In order to become integrated into society in their adopted countries, immigrants should abandon their old ways and adapt to local customs and codes of behaviour. Do you agree or dis

Nowadays, more people are migrating to other countries than ever before. In order to become integrated into society in their adopted countries, immigrants should abandon their old ways and adapt to local customs and codes of behaviour. Do you agree or disagree?

In this day and age, it can be seen that a vast amount of people choose to immigrate to other countries due to economic causes or other targets. Some individuals consider that it is the immigrants' responsibilities to adapt to the new rules and traditions in order to build up a harmonious society. Personally, I totally agree with this point of view.

It is indisputable that people should obey the local rules and customs when they arrive at a new country. Firstly, it is manifest that only the immigrants behave in line with the local dwellers, can everything run on a proper basis. For instance, marriage between same gender and gambling are strictly prohibited in some countries, it is the newcomers' duties to obey these regulations for the sake of maintaining the society run orderly. Moreover, to avoid the cultural conflicts, it is crucial to respect the cultures of local inhabitants, such as some beliefs or living habits of ethnic minorities. In addition, cultural assimilation plays an important role to immigrants, especially when they try to integrate with local residents. In order to adapt to their new lives, it is necessary to accept the new rules and follow them.

Undeniably, it is people's rights to keep their old habits and traditions, even if they choose to live in a new country. This may works to some extent as cultural diversity may bring cultural booming in some circumstances. For example, the movie industry in America has been boosted with immigrating. Nonetheless, the outcomes violating with local regulations and customs were even worse. Specifically, in terms of different beliefs, the conflicts are extremely intensive.

By way of conclusion, culture diversity may works well in some aspects. However, the consequences caused by the cultural difference, such as differences in political beliefs and eating habits are unpredictable. It is always the immigrants' responsibilities to show their respect to the local cultures and obey the new regulations.

only the immigrants behave in line with the local dwellers, can everything run on a proper basis
only the immigrants who behave in line with the local dwellers can run everything on a proper basis

Sentence: This may works to some extent as cultural diversity may bring cultural booming in some circumstances.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and works

Sentence: By way of conclusion, culture diversity may works well in some aspects.
Suggestion: Refer to may and works