Nowadays online shopping becomes more popular than in store shopping.Is it positive or a negative ? Give your reasons and examples.

Online shopping as of now are become popular for everyone because of modern technology. In my opinion there are positive and negative impact in our daily lives.

Firstly, the good things of buying from online shop is convenient to those busy people. They can easily access and it saves time and energy by using laptop and cellphone to buy something. Also you do not need to commute and to deal in a crowded area. Secondly, onliy products are less expensive than they are in store. Many people prefer online to order gift and directly send to someone and used credit card to pay online and you can find to other online shop to look for a cheaper price.

In other hand many negative impact buying online. Some products after they received the item are different in actual because you can not fit or hold the item and just depend on the picture or by viewing the comments. Among the problem purchased if you received the products with damage majority of sites do not pay return shipping fee and refund can also be costly to. Lastly, there are some other rare problem that can occur such as credit card fraud.

In conclusion you should be wise and be aware of the advantages and disadvantages by purchasing online products. And make sure online customers browse before they shop and check first if online shop is legit.

Online shopping as of now are become popular
Online shopping nowadays is becoming popular

In other hand many negative impact buying online.
On other hand, there are many negative impacts buying online.

do not pay return shipping fee
do not pay the return shipping fee

some other rare problem
some other rare problems

Sentence: Secondly, onliy products are less expensive than they are in store.
Error: onliy Suggestion: only

Minimum 250 words wanted.

------------------------