Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.in what way has the technology affected the type of relationship people make?has this become positive or negative development

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
in what way has the technology affected the type of relationship people make?
has this become positive or negative development

since the development of science our live has changed completely ,nowdays ,we live a different live style then the people in the past, and this effecting us in the why we interact with people.

advancment in technology, has a beneficial impact on our live.Nowdays people have access to the internet were there is a wide range of websites that people can use to interact with eachother for example mail,facebook,twitter,to name but a few.Now it is much easier to keep in touch with people who live aboard .Alsoit saves time , because in the pat people had to wait for days to recive a letter from someone. Moreover, people now can have video chat with their friends and loved ones when they live far a way.

Now having looked at the beneficial impact we should cosider looking at the negtive .This development has affected many people,now people tend to be isolated they do not have a social live as in the past, most of today people spend their time in the house , they do not have a face to face contact .Alsocausing a problem for the family, according to a sudy it showed that the rate of divours is increasing , because they lose interaction withe eachother.

to sum up, the advansment of technology has affected us in positive and in negative way, and I believe it is good development but we need to be wise on how we use it, because it can cause problem.

our live has changed completely
our life has changed completely

Sentence: nowdays ,we live a different live style then the people in the past, and this effecting us in the why we interact with people.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a WH-adverb
Suggestion: Refer to the and why

Nowdays people have access to the internet were there is a wide range of websites
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: since the development of science our live has changed completely ,nowdays ,we live a different live style then the people in the past, and this effecting us in the why we interact with people.
Error: nowdays Suggestion: nowadays

Sentence: advancment in technology, has a beneficial impact on our live.Nowdays people have access to the internet were there is a wide range of websites that people can use to interact with eachother for example mail,facebook,twitter,to name but a few.Now it is much easier to keep in touch with people who live aboard .Alsoit saves time , because in the pat people had to wait for days to recive a letter from someone.
Error: facebook Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: eachother Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: recive Suggestion: receive
Error: advancment Suggestion: advancement

Sentence: Now having looked at the beneficial impact we should cosider looking at the negtive .This development has affected many people,now people tend to be isolated they do not have a social live as in the past, most of today people spend their time in the house , they do not have a face to face contact .Alsocausing a problem for the family, according to a sudy it showed that the rate of divours is increasing , because they lose interaction withe eachother.
Error: sudy Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: withe Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: cosider Suggestion: consider
Error: divours Suggestion: devours
Error: negtive Suggestion: negative

Sentence: to sum up, the advansment of technology has affected us in positive and in negative way, and I believe it is good development but we need to be wise on how we use it, because it can cause problem.
Error: advansment Suggestion: advancement

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.