Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

In the modern world a considerable debate of societies is the question does the new ways of communication are a positive or negative development. Some people believe that nowadays, with all these new technology our lives are better while others say that the drawbacks outweigh the benefits. I tend to agree with both opinions for several reasons.

First of all, in the modern societies everything is technology and everybody use it. Undoubtedly, this is one convenience and I think that people cannot imagine their lives without it. Technology has become one big and significant part of humans lives and it would be very hard if we start living without it. Furhermore, it is truly helpful for connecting with others, for searching different kind of information and for work.

From other hand, there is some negative affect on community and even though it is one easy way to connect fastly with people I tend to think that more and more humans are forgetting how to speak in person with others. It is a problem that should not exist but it is happening more often. For instance, teenagers are used to connect with people mostly online and when they are outside and meet someone new they are timid, shy and cannot speak freely.

My last point is that the relationships between people are increasingly fragile, thereafter easy to be broken not only because they are affected from all this surrounding technology but also because humans are forgetting the importance of relationships. For example, the majority prefer to sit in home in front of their computers or using their phones to chat with friends or to search for some information, instead to go out with their fellow or to search what they want to know in the library, where they can meet new people.

All in all, I strongly believe this new invention is one amazing gift which help us a lot and can be useful for everything, nevertheless people shouldn't overdo it.

does the new ways of communication are a positive or negative development.
are the new ways of communication a positive or negative development?

and everybody use it
and everybody uses it

there is some negative affect
there are some negative effects

one amazing gift which help us a lot
one amazing gift which helps us a lot

Sentence: From other hand, there is some negative affect on community and even though it is one easy way to connect fastly with people I tend to think that more and more humans are forgetting how to speak in person with others.
Error: fastly Suggestion: No alternate word