Number of companies that are selling their products worldwide is increasing nowadays.Does this phenomenon have more advantages or disadvantages? Write your view and share your experience.

Number of companies that are selling their products worldwide is increasing nowadays.
Does this phenomenon have more advantages or disadvantages? Write your view and share your experience.

Industrialization and Technological advancements have helped companies to increase their production capacity. Companies therefore are searching new markets worldwide to sell their products. Many people have welcomed this move by the companies but there are others who are against it.

Many commentators are of the view that if the companies are allowed to sell their products worldwide they would pose a threat to local market. These people argue that it would be very difficult for the local vendors to cope with the standards and prices offered for the products sold by these foreign companies. ...