In past,it was common for older people to live their children and grand children.so,that their relatives could take care of them as they grew older.Nowadays,it is common in many places for older people to live away from their families,in special homes for

In past,it was common for older people to live their children and grand children.so,that their relatives could take care of them as they grew older.Nowadays,it is common in many places for older people to live away from their families,in special homes for the elderly.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of special homes for elderly.

World has undergone a dramatic changes over the recent couple of decades.Gone are the days,when people had great enthusiasm to spend their life with old people.Presently,the availability of day care center plays a gigantic role to live in for elders in these type of houses in absence of relatives.Here,I would like to.account for both merits and demerits of living in special homes for elder with my notion.

There are manifolds points of merits.First and foremost,the presence of nurses,doctors and others care takers play an exceptional role to look after health of holder's people.For example,t...

Sentence: There are numerous disadvantages to live in olderly residentials complexes.Firstly,living in elderly houses play a gigantic role to break down relationships between families members.For instance,unlike busiest families,spending more time in these type houses invites emotional hurts problems.Thus,the role of elder in everyones life like a god to make life luxurious is phenomenal.What is more,spending more time in special elder houses invites a sickness concern while living,old people can not
Error: everyones Suggestion: everyone
Error: residentials Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: olderly Suggestion: elderly

Sentence: From my naton,there is
Error: naton Suggestion: notion

Sentence: To recapitulate,we can not support or go against either of both sides entirely .But still, I think that these type of elderly residental complexs offer only supreme amenities not provide a happiest life.
Error: residental Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.