People in modern world feel more insecure than they used to be. Do you agree?

Nowadays, the world becomes more perilous than it was in the past and the people start to feel unsafe, and I strongly approve that it is very hard to keep up this new WORLD.

Obviously, time goes fast and people change day by day. It is very hard to get accustomed to this atmosphere and you cannot rely on a person due to the fact that he can even be a stealer, burglar, liar and so on. The level of the artificial people’s proportion increases highly and most of the people say that it is because of the expensive things such as jewellery, technology: gold things, telephones. It is undeniable that now everyone has its own cell phone which costs above 400$. When they carry it they become anxious and usually pay attention to his phone, worry, check it whether it is in his pocket or it is stolen. It does not happen in the past providing that the people did not use to be like they are right now.

However, in order to hinder such cases there is only a thing that can assist in escaping – SPORT. On condition that you look slim, skinny you will not afford to defeat it. Initially, you have to realize and confess that how weak you are then, you can solve this issue. Personally, you have to strengthen your feelings to notice whether somebody touches you or not. Nevertheless, some people say that they can protect their houses through the alarms. Unfortunately, As a fact, more than a halve of alarms do not work when a stealing happens which means we cannot even rely on the technology.

In conclusion, I completely agree that the people are really right in not believing in others. At this moment, people cannot even rely on their brothers let alone their friends, or the people they do not know…!

The third paragraph is out of topic. You have the same issues in other essays. It is like a train out of track in the half way.