People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development?

A population with a high overall life expectancy will necessarily have an increasing proportion of older people which the both negative and positive development vary according to region and era.

The combination of low infant mortality and availability of modern medicines has significantly lower death in young adulthood from accidents, epidemics, plagues and childbirth in turn has increased the population of the elderly, unlike before the introduction of modern medicines the aforementioned illnesses were the major causes of infant mortality and death in people and consequently reduced the population of the elderly.

Moreso, due to the introduction of some advanced computers and sophisticated Machines in the work place to do reltively everything and relief people of their work has helped to cut down man hour perhaps increase the population of the elderly.

Furthermore, education has also stood as an essential tool to increase the rate of the senior citizens. When people are adequately educated on personal hygiene, when they are also informed on a epidemic outbreak and the prevention and safety measures are heed to and avoided, this way people live long. Whereas, this was lacking in the past years,where people had little or no sensitization on epidemics control measures, as a result when they are face with deadly illnesses they can not control it as they lack the basic knowledge and preventive measures to contain it. For example, the awareness and prevention of the world's deadliest disease known as Ebola especially in west Africa by WHO has helped many country to contained it and keep her citizens safe and alive

However, old people has affected the economy growth of its nation as tax payers money is been used to take care of the elderly which has caused the society to be less productive and in turn crippled the economy.

Nevertheless, taking into account all of this factors of increasing rate of the old people.The old people with their exquisite wisdom has contributed greatly in the preservation of our cultural heritage and values as they are fond of sharing stories related to the past. Inaddition, they serve as a good mentor as they are better experienced than us.

Conclusively, integration of technological advancement as a workforce inline with good medicine practice as well as the practice of personal hygienez has been an essential facts for longer life.

has significantly lower death
has significantly lowered death

in the work place to do reltively everything and relief people of their work has helped to cut down man hour perhaps increase the population of the elderly.

has helped many country to contained it
has helped many countries to contain it

as tax payers money is been used to take care of
as tax payer's money has been used to take care of

.The old people with their exquisite wisdom has contributed greatly
.The old people with their exquisite wisdom have contributed greatly

has been an essential facts for longer life.
has been an essential fact for a longer life.

Sentence: Nevertheless, taking into account all of this factors of increasing rate of the old people.The old people with their exquisite wisdom has contributed greatly in the preservation of our cultural heritage and values as they are fond of sharing stories related to the past.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and factors

Sentence: Moreso, due to the introduction of some advanced computers and sophisticated Machines in the work place to do reltively everything and relief people of their work has helped to cut down man hour perhaps increase the population of the elderly.
Error: reltively Suggestion: relatively

Sentence: Conclusively, integration of technological advancement as a workforce inline with good medicine practice as well as the practice of personal hygienez has been an essential facts for longer life.
Error: hygienez Suggestion: hygiene