People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts.Agree or disagree?

People should read only those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts.

Agree or disagree?

Some people believe that people should read those books that are about real events, real people, and established facts. On the other hand, there are some readers that enjoy fiction books.

Sometimes, people read the book that is written based on authors’ imagination, such as Harry Potter by JK. Rowling. Harry Potter is a novel that told us about a young witch and the life of witches. Many things that are we get from this book. Through this novel, we learn about how to be independent person and how to make a solid team work. Even though Harry Potter is a result of imagination, the values in this book can help us to be a good member of community in our real life.

There are some people that refuse to read fiction book. They only read the book about something real. In their view, because we live in real life, so we must read a book that is based on reality. However, imagination book only offers entertainment. They think that there is no benefit to make our life better. Therefore, they prefer read the book about famous people or historical events than fiction novel.

In my view, both fiction and real book have benefits to our life. From real book, we learn to live base on others experience and by hold lesson from established facts. On the other side, from fiction book, we encourage our self to reach our dream. Imagination book enrich our knowledge and makes us braver to do something different. It gives inspiration to us in order to stand out from the box.

In a nutshell, the important thing when people read books is the ability of reader to gain wisdom from their book and the implementation of it to their life.

Many things that are we get from this book.
we get Many things from this book.

Sentence: From real book, we learn to live base on others experience and by hold lesson from established facts.
Suggestion: Refer to others and experience

Sentence: Imagination book enrich our knowledge and makes us braver to do something different.
Description: The fragment book enrich our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enrich with verb, past tense