People show more anti-social behaviour towards each other? What are the causes and how can we turn it around?

Gone are the days when people had harmoneous relationship and respect for each other. Presently, advancement in lifestyle has invited several threatning problems and anti-social behavior is one among them. Here, i would like to throw light on its causes and remedies to address this worrying concern.

Multifarious points can be put down for its causes. First and foremost,the role of media to change attitude and behaviour of people is gigantic. For instance, prominent television personalities consume alcohol,take drugs,use profane language in scenes of movies. Consequently,watching and imitating them effets on the behaviour of todays generation. Moreover, technology has turned everyone to materialistic and money minded world where people has become introvert. Thus, there is no room left for social interaction and people behaviour is rude and worse nowadays.

In addition to it, the vital function to rise this phenomenon is played by the generation gap. To illustrate, thinking and living standard of youngsters is far differ than elders. Therefore, due to lack of moral ethics people has become ill mannerd. Furthermore, youngsters face studies stress, astronomical expectations of parents,desires to outdo others, stiff competition in every field etc. As a result,this all is responsible for the owner of abrasive behaviour of people.

Several remedial measures can be taken to vanish this global concern. Such as, Government should put some resitriction on censor board against those illegal activities shown in movies or television programmes and also put ban on drug peddlers. Moreover, the contribution of social institution by awareness among young blood could be lucrative panacea to vanish this problem.

To recapitulate, there is a dire need to maintain relationships with each other and country people alongwith government share joint responsibilities to nip this evil in the bud.

Consequently,watching and imitating them effets on the behaviour of todays generation.
Consequently,watching and imitating them affects on the behaviour of today's generation.

where people has become introvert.
where people have become introvert.

Sentence: Thus, there is no room left for social interaction and people behaviour is rude and worse nowadays.
Suggestion: Refer to people and behaviour

Sentence: Gone are the days when people had harmoneous relationship and respect for each other.
Error: harmoneous Suggestion: harmonious

Sentence: Presently, advancement in lifestyle has invited several threatning problems and anti-social behavior is one among them.
Error: threatning Suggestion: threatening
Error: anti-social Suggestion: antisocial

Sentence: Consequently,watching and imitating them effets on the behaviour of todays generation.
Error: effets Suggestion: affects

Sentence: Therefore, due to lack of moral ethics people has become ill mannerd.
Error: mannerd Suggestion: mannered

Sentence: Such as, Government should put some resitriction on censor board against those illegal activities shown in movies or television programmes and also put ban on drug peddlers.
Error: resitriction Suggestion: restriction

Do you use the same pattern with this essay?
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-writing-task-ii-essays/people-show-more-an…