Popular events like the football World Cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and relating partiotic emotions in a safe way?

In globalization world, while international issues and conflicts are getting to be more strict day by day. Thus world wide popular events such as Olympic games and others play a remarkable role on peaceful way and bringing nations together.

It is important to remind that one of the main objectives of such sport occasions is to provide athletes with competitiveness in good manner. So this main reason can lead to ease international conflicts and replace it with mutual respect. Because of while athletes compete respectfully one another, undoubtedly they share friendship to audience.

Taking into account the efficiency of intercultural communication and approach to solve global issues, organizing of such events are very vital to act on that way in which nations may embrace one another`s culture. As an example, opening and closing ceremonies can be taken into account. Because mainly they are based on host countries` national motives and customs. Moreover , it is beneficial to reduce stereotypes from minds.

It is well known to all of us that, organizing of such events very well is opportunity for athletes to turn into reputable in the world. To make it clear, their fans make prototypes of them, so their cultures and countries become acceptable. Moreover , a double benefit to ease conflicts are observed when the athletes gain for sport of worldwide famous sport club. Furthermore these countries, including cities, the sport clubs belong to, are recognizable by majority of world population. Such as, Madrid, London, Barcelona, Lisbon. It is clear result.

All in all, by taking into account all of the facts, emphasized by me, Undoubtedly i can say that still such events remain remarkable enough to people as their crucial role on to make peaceful environment.

Because of while athletes compete respectfully one another, undoubtedly they share friendship to audience.

Sentence: Taking into account the efficiency of intercultural communication and approach to solve global issues, organizing of such events are very vital to act on that way in which nations may embrace one anothers culture.
Suggestion: Refer to anothers and culture

It is clear result.
It is a clear result.