The position of women has changed markedly in the last thirty years or so. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that manyme married won now work and are not at home to care for their children.

The position of women has changed markedly in the last thirty years or so. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that manyme married won now work and are not at home to care for their children. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

The dynamics of working style has been changed rampantly over the years. Nowadays women are more career oriented in contrary to the past. In current scenario, women are equally able to rub shoulders against men. Henceforth,this commitment towards work creates severe problem as well. Juvenile delinquency, is the most commonly faced problem nowadays. In my perception,a child needs attention otherwise he/she may leads to wrong path

To begin with,children are considered as the incarnation of God. Their character is like a molten clay and their minds are like empty bucket. One needs severe love, care and affection otherwise the result could be rampant. It has been seen that the married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. This attributed to numerous problems. Firstly,the substantial freedom to child,kids are free to do anything because no one is present to scold or guide. Most of the times this freedom consequently harm the future of a child for an illustration,due to the impact of entertainment industry most of the kids fall in bad habits such as drinking,smoking etcetera. Secondly,juvenile delinquency, means an individual who is under 18 commits crime. This is as crucial aspect,most of the kids get involve in unethical activities for example betting and even immense crime as well such as rape,murder etcetera. these things solely happened because of the lack of guidance and moral values. Mother is considered as the first God to a child,she tought every wrong and right of the society however in her absence kids crosses the threshold and become criminal and disgrace for the society.

Moving further, the present scenario compel the parents to move out from their homes for work in search of the betterment and day-to-day routines. Inflation is like stigma to the society. Moreover,in this mad race after money,one merely forget the other important aspects of life. Children should be the prime concern. Money is something that one can earn at the later stage also but if child opt an unethical path then that money is of no use. One of the parent must be with a child till he/she gets mature. Mothers must invest love, care,affection instead of time in office for some wages. The kids are ultimately the future of parents and in relation to this, if the foundation of kids in their adolescence age is not strong than the future might be gloomy and may be shattered

To recapitulate,I would like to say that its all about priorities, mothers should consider her children first rather than earning some amount of penny. Furthermore,if mother is that penchant to work, she must organize a babysitter or guardian or mentor so that a kid does not fall from the line and should not reach the bad brinks.

otherwise he/she may leads to wrong path
otherwise he/she may lead to a wrong path

this freedom consequently harm the future
this freedom consequently harms the future

but if child opt an unethical path then
but if children opt an unethical path then

Sentence: To recapitulate,I would like to say that its all about priorities, mothers should consider her children first rather than earning some amount of penny.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to its and all

Sentence: Mother is considered as the first God to a child,she tought every wrong and right of the society however in her absence kids crosses the threshold and become criminal and disgrace for the society.
Error: tought Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.