By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilt of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Regarding to the fact that we are living in the modern world, quite a few people attempt to find out new beneficial approachs to the death penalty of the murderers. Consequently, a considerable number of people strongly state that life in prison is a better punishment for the murderers. However, the other majority of people unanimously denounce and claim that, it won't be a useful way out for punishing. Personally, I hold the view that we should puzzle over this tender subject equally and properly. The following essay aims to support the mentioned statements above with relevant reasons and examples.

First and foremost, I would like to point out that everyone needs a second chance in his or her life. If this person spends much time alone, without family and friends, it will give him an opportunity to understand his or her mistakes, guilts and to think about a better future. For one thing, a lot of television channels in different countries make reportages about the life of murderers in prisons in order to display their regrets and it can influence on the future behaviors of teenagers and young people effectively.

Second of all, I want to mention that as the world is developing day by day, governments must be ruled by civil laws. Therefore, death penalty is not a suitable type of punishment. For instance, Iran Islamic Republic is the greatest example in that case and we often see its unlucky results. This matters impact on people's psychology.

To put all things in a nutshell, I am confident to restate that despite of the decision about this topic governments must do their bests.

it won't be useful way out for punishing.
it won't be a useful way for punishing.

I would like the point out that everyone needs a second chance
I would like to point out that everyone needs a second chance

This matters impact on people's psychology.
This matters impacts on people's psychology.

To sum up, to put all things in a nutshell
To sum up === to put all things in a nutshell

Sentence: Consequently, a considerable number of people strongly state that life in prison is a better punishment for the guilties.
Error: guilties Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Personally, I hold the wiew that we should puzzle over this tender subject equally and properly.
Error: wiew Suggestion: view