Research indicates that the characteristic we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life. Which do you consider to be the major influence? -Syerapke-

Characteristics and experiences might influence personality and development in people life. Therefore, some thoughts argue one of them should be more dominance than others. I contemplating the experiences have enormous impact otherwise characteristics were.

Human disposition and growth may pertinent substance which is carried through parent inheritance. Obviously, there are several examples from family with similar interesting with their parents such as The Jackson Five. They loving in singing are the evidence of parent gene transformation while in the developing, this trait may become their succeed modality to well-known throughout the world. On the other field of interest, there are Ananda Mikola and Moreno Suprapto who are announced as sibling racer from Indonesia.

However, the nurture proponents claiming that the environment, related to experience, influences in shaping the way a person develop. A considerable example can be found to substantiate this argument. Children may understand about a hurt as an electricity shock after they experienced touching naked cable. Therefore, this experience may develop them to be uncurious, to try something new, person because they have been experience traumatic backward.

I ponder experiences as the foremost stance in front due to human personality and development. A quotation from Sigmund Freud, psychoanalysis forefather, “Experience consists of experiencing that which one does not wish to experiences” substantiates my tendency. Although people with inherit develop resemble interest or personality but this just in few case. The evidence based that people who train in the powerful experience may develop their character and weaken their inherit side. As common evidence, majority Jakarta’s inhabitants are tough enough because they have trained in the sophisticated situation even though they came from different origins.

In conclusion, however two kinds of variables take paradoxal portions in human influence. I considering the nurture may outweigh the nature due to either human disposition or talent in the following era.

I contemplating the experiences have enormous impact otherwise characteristics were.

They loving in singing are the evidence of parent gene transformation
Their loves in singing are the evidence of parent gene transformation

the way a person develop.
the way a person develops.

The evidence based that people who train in the powerful experience may develop their character and weaken their inherit side.
The evidence is based that people who train in the powerful experience may develop their character and weaken their inherit side.

In conclusion, however two kinds of variables take paradoxal portions in human influence. I considering the...
In conclusion, although two kinds of variables take paradoxical portions in human influence, I consider that the...

Sentence: Therefore, this experience may develop them to be uncurious, to try something new, person because they have been experience traumatic backward.
Error: uncurious Suggestion: incurious

Sentence: In conclusion, however two kinds of variables take paradoxal portions in human influence.
Error: paradoxal Suggestion: paradoxcal