Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence?

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.
Which do you consider to be the major influence?

People have always been curious about which plays a major role on their personality, inherent characteristics or later experiences in their lives. Research reveals that characteristics people born with influence much more than other experiences in their life. In my personal view, I would like to believe with people born with inborn characteristics.

To begin with, babies with inherent characteristics resembles their relationships with their family members and their fellow beings. While some babies are vibrant all the time and some others seem to enjoy a pleasant atmosphere instead of enjoying with others. When they grow up, those babies are vibrant are likely to be optimistic all the time and those babies who enjoy being alone seems to be introvert.

In addition, people with born characteristics seems to be strong enough in every aspect. Also, shows their decision making capability when they were born. In the growth of their lives, they improve the capability of decision making ,so that, they seems to be overcome all the hurdles faces in their life. For example, one of my friends who born with characteristics influence his personality, which shows him as a good manager.

On the other hand, in some circumstances, people use to change their characteristics due to some experiences they face in their lives. For instance, one of my cousins use to be good with his fellow beings, but due to his worst relationship with his friends, his character has been changed completely.

By the way of conclusion, in my point people's personalities and development lie greater in the inborn characteristics than any other experiences ehich they face later in their life.

babies with inherent characteristics resembles their relationships
babies with inherent characteristics resemble their relationships

those babies are vibrant are likely to be optimistic
those babies who are vibrant are likely to be optimistic

those babies who enjoy being alone seems to be introvert.
those babies who enjoy being alone seem to be introvert.

people with born characteristics seems to be strong enough in every aspect
people with born characteristics seem to be strong enough in every aspect

they seems to be overcome all the hurdles faces in their life
they seem to be overcoming all the hurdles faces in their life

people use to change their characteristics
people used to change their characteristics

Sentence: For example, one of my friends who born with characteristics influence his personality, which shows him as a good manager.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to who and born

Sentence: By the way of conclusion, in my point people's personalities and development lie greater in the inborn characteristics than any other experiences ehich they face later in their life.
Error: ehich Suggestion: which