Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experience we may have in our life. Which do you consider to be major influence?

Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experience we may have in our life.
Which do you consider to be major influence?

There is no doubt that the contingency characteristics influences behavior whether or not the acquisitive attributes effect behavior is a point of contention. There is huge evidence regarding these two phrases that will be discussed.

As one side of the discussion the contingency characteristics are originated from our genetics which make family members similar. These similarities do not necessarily include always good or bad habits. This kind of characteristics has not been used intentionally so control over them is so complicated. A person not only born with these attributes but also grows up in a family who has the same attributes most of the time. For example, the attributes such as generous or kind. So, this born characteristic influences our routine life behavior that we are not aware of them.

In contrast, our behavior is affected by the other factor which is acquired during our life. The effect of this type cannot be declined as the educational system has been developed and organized. In school, college and university courses have been taught to shape our attitude toward our behavior. In result, this attitude has been applied when person wants to get decision or do the activity which needs thinking before action. Actually, people use this kind of attributes cautiously.

In conclusion, in my point of view our behavior and actions can be divided into two parts. The criterion for this categorization is awareness of the person. The first part which is done cautiously is more affected by the things that we have learned during our life. The other part that is affected much more by the contingency characteristics that we are inherited from our parent is done unintentionally.

the contingency characteristics influences behavior whether or not the acquisitive attributes effect behavior is a point of contention.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

There is huge evidence
There is a huge evidence

so control over them is so complicated.
so the control over them is so complicated.

is affected by the other factor which is acquired during our life
is affected by the other factors which are acquired during our life

In school, college and university courses have been taught to shape our attitude toward our behavior.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?