Safety standars are important when building people’s homes. Who should be responsible for enforcing strict building codes the government or the people who build the homes.

Everyone needs a residing place in the world and they want that place to be the safest one. So,while constructing different houses security measures are becoming very crucial.For these standards, strict rules concerning safety of a home should be implemented.

First of all, it is the government duty to make number of different laws for the welfare of the people. Moreover, the norms made by government are more certain and people have to follow them. Secondly, there are many of the geographical areas that are not fit for every type of building styles, so here government should limit these areas for only specific structure of building .This will help in ensuring more safety to the group of people living in that area . For an instance, many hilly areas are not appropriate for constructing concrete houses . Inspite of it , wooden houses are to be built with proper safety guidelines. Lastly, in this case government would be held liable for any mishappening or damage to the building because of the codes, which are formed by none other then government itself.

On the other side, individuals will get freedom of constructing their desired structure anywhere in the world, if they are setting the rules regarding building homes and this may also leads to innovation in many areas.

To cap it all, government and individuals both should play their part as, it can not be possible only with government actions. The norms that are conducted and implemented by government should be followed by every individual strictly.

it is the government duty to make number of different laws
it is the government's duty to make a number of different laws

this may also leads to innovation in many areas.
this may also lead to innovation in many areas.

No. of Words: 254 350 //More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…