Same people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Other thinks that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

Education is the most important thing right now. So, to get a good education, people should learn the intentions and enthusiasm strong. There are many methods to learn and everyone has different ways to learn. Same people believe that they can learn better by themselves, but others argue that they can learn better if they have a teacher. While I prefer learning with a teacher than learn alone to gets good learning.

People who choose to learn by themselves than with a teacher usually have some reason they do not like rule and learn according to their own desires. Without a teacher, they can freely learn in accordance with their wishes and in accordance with the time they want, and they can choose something that will be studied according to their preferences.

On the other hand, others prefer to learn with a teacher to get good result, because they think that they can learn better if they have a teacher whom will teach and directing them. It will be easier for them when there is a difficult thing to understand, they will easily to ask for teacher. And they will be more understanding because there is a teacher that directing them to be easy learn.

Finally, people have two methods to learn, there are learning alone or learning with a teacher. They have the freedom to choose method that they want to learn and absolutely suitable with themselves. While I prefer to learn with a teacher as the presence of a teacher, I have guidance to be able to easily learn and understand quickly.

Sentence: So, to get a good education, people should learn the intentions and enthusiasm strong.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to enthusiasm and strong

if they have a teacher whom will teach and directing them.
Description: check books how to use 'whom','who','whose'

Sentence: While I prefer learning with a teacher than learn alone to gets good learning.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and learn
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and gets