School concentrated far too much on traditional subjects which do noy adequate prepare students for the realistic demands of the modern worldDo you agree or disagree

Knowledge is power. It gives us the absolute control over our lives. Schools are the primary institutions disparting knowledge to students. It is transmitted to them in accordance with subjects. The nature of subjects has evolved gradually over the past centuries, responding to modernization. However, too much importance is given to traditional subjects which is not in harmony with the ever growing demands of the modern world.

Firstly, with the advancement in technology, knowledge of the modern subjects is quite necessary to strive forward professionally.For example, know-how of computer subject is vital in almost every professional area. Even the number of jobs are minimized for the people who do not know how to use a computer. Elaborating the same view point, studying traditional subjects might do more harm than good to students. For example, if a student wants to become a marketing professional and has been studying history as the main subject in school, it would eventually lead to wastage of time, for both, students and the school.

Secondly, studying traditional subjects is not beneficial for a student's health.To examplify a modern subject that is helpful in improving a student's health is physical education. It improves a person physically further leading to his overall development , acting as a precursor of success. This quality is not borne by traditional subjects .

Thirdly, traditional subjects do not offer overall development of the world. They are very restricted in relation to contents. Some modern subjects are rooted out of the previous subjects and some are created out of nowhere. These new subjects entertain student's interests in respect to studies. Eventually, it leads to development of new subjects offering vivid alternatives to students to utilize their talent and skills, improving the world as a whole. That's why it is said that education is the most vital precursor of International development.

Nothing can distract from the central fact that modern subjects should be given equal or more importance in schools. Yes, traditional subjects are necessary as they teach us about the culture and the basic nature of the required skills but they should not be given more importance than modern subjects as they fail to deal with current demands of world.

to traditional subjects which is not in harmony with
to traditional subjects which are not in harmony with

It is transmitted to them in accordance with subjects.
Description: be sensitive to use 'it', 'them'...

Sentence: Schools are the primary institutions disparting knowledge to students.
Error: disparting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Secondly, studying traditional subjects is not beneficial for a student's health.To examplify a modern subject that is helpful in improving a student's health is physical education.
Error: examplify Suggestion: exemplify

for example: Knowledge is power. It gives us the absolute control over our lives.
better: Knowledge is the power which gives us the absolute control over our lives.