Schools concentrate far too much on traditional subjects which do not adeuqetly prepare studnets for realisitic demands of the modern world?To what extent you agree or diagree?

Schools concentrate far too much on traditional subjects which do not adeuqetly prepare studnets for realisitic demands of the modern world?
To what extent you agree or diagree?

Traditional subjects have been the focus of schools for decades. However, a large number of people have observed it's incompatibility in fulfilling the realistic demands of society.

Before giving an opinion, it is advisable to look at the importance of these traditional subjects. No doubt subjects like geography, history, mathematics , science and many more; are stressed to a great extent. Actually there is a reason to this emphasis. The great formulas and theories pioneered and coined by eminent scientists like Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, Edison and many alike, are of great value and are vital. Without going through their discoveries it is impossible to further invent anything because it has the fundamental information. So, it is imperative to study them. Otherwise, it would be a major setback to inventions.

On the other hand, not everyone on this earth would want to be a pioneer. Because of which school's curriculum focusing heavily on traditional subjects turns out to be of little importance. For instance, an engineer need not use the knowledge, which is long forgotten about arts or science. The similar is the case with a doctor. So, instead of focusing on a variety of subjects, focusing on only the interested field of study can do wonders. It can help one to excel in a particular field. Also, hands-on training and vocational teaching should be considered as a part of school's curriculum to provide skills to cope with the demands of the society.

To sum up, a minor influence should be laid on educating about the traditional subjects with a major focus on the subjects related to interested field. Alongwith this various methods of training should also be provided in schools.

have observed it's incompatibility
have observed its incompatibility

an engineer need not use the knowledge,
an engineer needs not to use the knowledge,

A little bit out of track for the third paragraph. You are asked to compare traditional subjects to the realistic demands of the modern world, subjects like computer science