scientists believe that Jung food had bad impact on our health .some people think that people should be educated to consume less of it ,while other think that it is point less.what is your opinion.

In this jet age of 21st century ,there are three basic needs of human beings food,clothes and shelter.Gone are the days when people had limited food items but at present ,fast food culture is gaining ground rapidly among people. some proportion of people believe that education can be lucrative to aware them about drawbacks of Jung food while other have conflicting views . Here ,I would like to throw light on both views with my perception.

There are manifold points to support that education related to fast food should be given to masses to avoid fast food. First and foremost,providing awareness among the folks about the Jung food.For example,nowadays multifarious cuisines are present and people know about various food items and they will know which food is good for their health. As a result ,giving education to the masses about the fast food is a very productive idea. Apart from this,folks will know about inferior methods of food preparation.To illustrate,through food education they could know how the food is prepared and which type of pesticides or chemicals used in the fast food. consequently,providing food's education to the masses is lucrative panacea. Additionly ,providing food information to the people about the emergence of numerous health disease like obesity and so on can prevent their from disease.

Leaping further,on the contrary side some people think that providing education about the fast food is use less.subsequent,in the modern era,masses prefer to eat fast food at larger scale. For instance,in the era of globalization numerous cuisines are present like Chinese,Italian and so on and people adore to eat that food and they want to change the taste of food. Thus,consumption of Jung food is more in this era.Furthermore,on the festive occasions,fast food is available in an enormous extent and the consumption of jung food in the folks is gaining ground. Moreover,it saves the time of the people. To illustrate,in this jet age of 21st century,masses have became busy and they have no time to prepare food,thus they prefer to eat fast food because it is easily available and it saves the time of the person. Hence,people adore to eat Jung food at larger extent.

Further ,in my perception both the aspects have their own importance.Fast food education is very useful for people . To add on this,through education,they know about the manifold cuisines. However,food education providing knowledge about the good health and information about the jung food.

In the nutshell , I would like to say that,food is very pivotal for us,it provides energy to do work . so people should eat good food which provides all vitamins and proteins and give energy to do work.

Sentence: To illustrate,in this jet age of 21st century,masses have became busy and they have no time to prepare food,thus they prefer to eat fast food because it is easily available and it saves the time of the person.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to have and became

Sentence: Thus,consumption of Jung food is more in this era.Furthermore,on the festive occasions,fast food is available in an enormous extent and the consumption of jung food in the folks is gaining ground.
Error: jung Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However,food education providing knowledge about the good health and information about the jung food.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.