Scientists tell us that some activities are good for health and others are bad. Despite knowing that, millions of people still continue doing unhealthy activities. What are the causes and what are the solutions to this?"

One of the danger things that are increasing nowadays is the bad activity which is been the disaster that affect the health of major slides of the society. This fact, unfortunately coming among the advices of the scientist about good hobbies. In my point of view, there are several causes that push the people towards these behaviors. I will try to put the light on some of them.

firstly, no one can deny that these people are under the pressures of life. They try to decreases these life difficulties by any method that considered easy and fast. No time to think about the future and the effects of these unhealthy solutions on there bodies. Secondly, the different medias in the recent decades play an important role which was considered a majestic way for all directions, either on the positive or the negative direction. These electronic devices made the advertisements of the bad hobbies much easier and reachable to any place. Of course when we are talking about these harmful activities we mean an alcohol drinking, spending a lot of time in unuseful things or watching the pornovideos for example. Millions of people are knowing that these disaster activities are much harmful and have an early and late complications. But, in spite of the clear points related to these complications, it was abused by many males and females especially the young.

The solution ,i mean the standard one that was considered and advised by doctors and specialists, concluded in decreasing the effects of unhealthy solutions and encouraging the fitness of the bodies by different kinds of sports and journey plans that create the excellency in the their lives. Another solution, we can divide the day into three parts, the first one for good and professional works, the second one for the rest and the last part for useful hobby.

To conclude , good plan in the day means the road to the healthy and result in happy life.

One of the danger things
One of the dangerous things

the bad activity which is been the disaster that affect the health
the bad activity which has been the disaster that affects the health

This fact, unfortunately coming among the advices of the scientist about good hobbies
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: They try to decreases these life difficulties by any method that considered easy and fast.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and decreases

Sentence: No time to think about the future and the effects of these unhealthy solutions on there bodies.
Description: The fragment on there bodies is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

which was considered a majestic way
which was considered as a majestic way

good plan in the day means the road to the healthy and result in happy life.
good plan in the day means the road to the healthy and results in happy life.

Sentence: Of course when we are talking about these harmful activities we mean an alcohol drinking, spending a lot of time in unuseful things or watching the pornovideos for example.
Error: unuseful Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: pornovideos Suggestion: provides