Should both the parents work outside

Should both the parents work outside

Parents play phenominal role in children's life as they even sacrifice their own life for better future of children. so some proportion of people think that both parents should go outside to do jobs whereas others have conflicting views they think children feel lack of support from their parents.here, this essay will account for both the advantages as well as drawbacks according to my own percusion.

According to formers view,first and foremost,working together will be helpfull in managing the fee structure of children's study for example, paying hostel fee,buying books and stationaries, canteen bills and so on as there in a rapid growth in fees it is hard to maintain financial balance for single person. moreover, both parents in the house becomes independent and can make thier own decision and could also help each other financially and emotionally adding to this they can pay contribution to each other.futhermore,they can manage accounts for the future life without depending on their children as well as parents earn money for higher education of their children's. thus,parents are stepping stones for their loved one's. other side has conflicting views .

'Every one in this competitive world is running a rat race to earn money' they have forgotten their duties. it is true that children feel lack of support in the absence of parents because there is no one to love and look after them due to these reason they join bad companies and do criminal activities such as rape,theft, murder and many more. parents lack in time so they are unable to help children in their studies, cannot give them moral ethics such being kind to others as we all know 'kindness is the language that deaf can hear and blind could see'. therefore,it is more likely to happen that children would choose wrong path without any guidence.

From my notion,both sides have their own significace but it's drawbacks cannot be neglected.money cannot buy good ethics so parents should make proper timetable to spend time with their children ethier they should do part-time or less hour working jobs.

To recapitulate,money can be both boon and bane but "time once passed cannot be recalled" so one should realize his/her duty and should not run a rat race after money.

both parents in the house becomes independent
both parents in the house become independent

Sentence: Parents play phenominal role in children's life as they even sacrifice their own life for better future of children. so some proportion of people think that both parents should go outside to do jobs whereas others have conflicting views they think children feel lack of support from their parents.here, this essay will account for both the advantages as well as drawbacks according to my own percusion.
Error: phenominal Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: percusion Suggestion: percussion

Sentence: According to formers view,first and foremost,working together will be helpfull in managing the fee structure of children's study for example, paying hostel fee,buying books and stationaries, canteen bills and so on as there in a rapid growth in fees it is hard to maintain financial balance for single person. moreover, both parents in the house becomes independent and can make thier own decision and could also help each other financially and emotionally adding to this they can pay contribution
Error: stationaries Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: helpfull Suggestion: helpful

Sentence: to each other.futhermore,they can manage accounts for the future life without depending on their children as well as parents earn money for higher education of their children's. thus,parents are stepping stones for their loved one's. other side has conflicting views .
Error: futhermore Suggestion: furthermore

Sentence: kindness is the language that deaf can hear and blind could see'. therefore,it is more likely to happen that children would choose wrong path without any guidence.
Error: guidence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: From my notion,both sides have their own significace but it's drawbacks cannot be neglected.money cannot buy good ethics so parents should make proper timetable to spend time with their children ethier they should do part-time or less hour working jobs.
Error: significace Suggestion: significance
Error: ethier Suggestion: ether

Don't forget punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.