Should developing countries concentrate on improving industrial or should they promote education first?

It is true that some people think that efflorescent states should substance on increasing industrial. While I accept that may suit with many people, I believe that education is the single most important factor in the development of the nation. Both of them are important for grow country like Indonesia. But nowadays there are some debate which one is the paramount importance.

Some people who think industrial affairs is the sector that government need to improve for the first time have some reason : manufacturing can pervade human resource and decrease the number of unemployment. Then the productivity of citizen will upgrade when they have job. It means the economic of the state will grow and the inflation down. In this situation, people will be prosperous and the national economic condition will be stable.

On the other hand, people who think education as a solution for the efflorescent states have some dodge. First, education can form the character a human and increase the capacity. Second, when citizen educated by government, they will more precious which it the purpose of education. In this case, all of the problem in every country will be solve. The biggest problem in poor countries is the human value. Because of that, the countries cannot complete with the other countries, which have good human resource. If this complication can be overcome, the nation will be grow.

In conclusion, it is clear that there are two ways to solve the efflorescent states problem. Both of the option have their own advantage, but I believe education is necessary to improve at first time to handle all of the problem. If citizen of a countries are educated and then just wait till the countries sovereign.

Sentence: It is true that some people think that efflorescent states should substance on increasing industrial.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to should and substance

Both of them are important for grow country like Indonesia.
Both of them are important for growing countries like Indonesia.

But nowadays there are some debate which one
But nowadays there are some debates about which one

when citizen educated by government
when citizens are educated by government

they will more precious which it the purpose of education
they will be more precious about the purpose of education

will be solve
will be solved

the nation will be grow.
the nation will be growing.

If citizen of a countries are educated
If citizens of a country are educated