should older adults live with young people together, or should they live in nursing home ? Please discuss.

Whether to admit that the elderly live in nursing home or they should live with young people is a debatable issue; however, I strongly believed that living in nursing home is better for some reasons. In what follows, these reasons are expressed and elucidated.

First of all, as far as social network is concerned, living in nursing home is more efficient than living with younger people for the elderly. Social network is made when people from the same age group can communicate with each other. Therefore, they can understand each well. There are several reasons behind this. For instance, they have lived in the same period of time. As it is investigated by psychological scientists, people from different generation cannot come along with each other in the best way. It is a proved assumption. Indeed, generation gap has caused parents cannot manage their children normally, unless they use different behavioral methods. This challenge is the same for the old age people as well.

Secondly, as all members of family have to work these days to earn a living, living old people in the nursing home is not an option anymore; on the contrary, it is an obligation. The economic recession influence households and all of them inevitably have to work. As long as this kind of people need special care; therefore, they need someone who supports them and provide this sort of services at home unless they can’t keep living.

Finally, by living the elder people in nursing home rather than home with young people, not only do they acquire all their needs, but also it has caused to live longer than usual. These centers deliver medical care beside routine care. By doing this, they are under supervision of different medical physicians. The old age people are susceptible to a variety of health problems and their bodies are not like the body of younger person. So, based on this fact, they have to be cared by a medical team that can’t be provided when they are in home.

Considering all aspects of the issue which have been discussed above, it can be concluded that living in nursing centers is more efficient, and this is the main reason people tending to go to these places. As we see every day, the number of these centers is growing, and this is a good evidence to the facts that I explained above.

generation gap has caused parents cannot manage their children normally
Description: two verbs in one sentence

The economic recession influence households
The economic recession influences households

by living the elder people in nursing home rather than home with young people
by living with elder people in nursing home rather than home with young people

this is the main reason people tending to go to these places
this is the main reason people are tending to go to these places

Need to polish sentences.