Smokers can cause themselves serious health problems. The choice to smoke is made freely and with knowledge of dangers.Smokers should therefore expect to pay more for medical treatment than non-smokers.To what extent do you agree with this statement?You s

Smokers can cause themselves serious health problems. The choice to smoke is made freely and with knowledge of dangers.

Smokers should therefore expect to pay more for medical treatment than non-smokers.

To what extent do you agree with this statement?

You should write at least 250 words.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.

Smoking is bad evil which spreads like a wild fire. Everyone is aware about dangers of smoke but still they are smoking. This choice has been made freely with knowledge. Smokers should have to think that they to pay more than non-smokers for their medical treatments. Their are several factors contributing to this. But personally, I hold the view that before giving priority to any idea we can puzzle over this.

To commence with, smokers are caught by serious diseases. They have to introduce more money for their treatment. As they know, smoking is bad habit and can make disturbance in their body but they still smoke. Adding to it, smokers are addicted by harmful drugs, alcohol, cigarettes etc. Once a smoke enter their body then it is collected as harmful substances in the lungs. So they have too suffer.

On the flip side, non-smokers do not have to pay in hospitals like smokers. Once the smokers are admitted into hospital's then doctors advice their parents a false belief of regain because they want to exploit them in terms of money. Moving ahead I deem,smokers not only destroy them but also to whole society by making other inhabitants of smoking. Non-smokers have to pay only for little problems like a head-ache and the accidents which occurs uncertainly.

At last, I think that there are strong arguments toward each view point, but issue is to find a more appreciate view among them. Finally, I make out smoking is fatal for everyone. So, i totally agree with that smokers have to pay more than no-smokers for their medical treatment.

Smoking is bad evil
Smoking is a bad evil

smoking is bad habit
smoking is a bad habit

Once a smoke enter their body
Once a smoke enters their body

Sentence: Smokers should have to think that they to pay more than non-smokers for their medical treatments.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to they and to

The arguments are not strong enough.