in some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their level of health and fitness are decreasing, what do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them ?

The dynamics of eating habits have been changed rampantly over the years along with work scenario. Due to immense work load and minimal concern towards exercise and food,people are getting rotund. The same has been discussed in the following paragraphs

To begin with,it has been seen that the on growing fast food industry is the first and the foremost reason. The scrumptious food chains are running at a wild pace. The fast food attributes to numerous health hazards.For an illustration,obesity,laziness etcetera.The fast food contains oil,fats and consequently,the weight of people is increasing. The gradual increase of weight causes problem like high blood pressure,diabetes,heart diseases etcetera. An individual with large weight is more vulnerable to diseases. Secondly,the work scenario and lack of physical activities. In today's era,people have the amenities like gym,health clubs but do not have time to utilize it. The hectic work schedules left no time to sweat out and exercise and henceforth one buried under stress,obesity and other traumas

Moving further,these two parameters could surely be cope up by the collaborative attempts of government and individuals. The least availability of fast food might plays an pivotal role.Government must ban the regular opening of fast food chains.Likewise,one must avoid unhealthy food as much as possible. Moreover,the government along with private companies must decline the working hours,so that an individual can loose his/her weight. Also the better amenities within the premises or society should be provided like health clubs, gyms etcetera. One must at least do Yoga to keep fit.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that its upon individual whether to live a fruitful life or live with diseases. The healthy habits are needed to fetch betterment from life.

might plays an pivotal role
might play an pivotal role