In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels health and fitness is decreasing.What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels health and fitness is decreasing.
What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In this modern era, there are new problems coming up among society, especially in the middle-class and upper-class. Some of the current problems are the increasing of the average weight of people and the decreasing of their levels of health and fitness.

This phenomenon is caused by an upward trend of urban lifestyle that love instant lifestyle. Because of the high demand of modern live, people nowadays want everything to become fast and easy. They buy junk foods - so they do not need much time to prepare their food, and they consume dietary medicine to keep their body healthy - so they do not need to to do some sport. Moreover, this new lifestyle has the big impact in changing their mindset and their habitual life. Gradually, they start ignoring the process to achieve the goal and neglecting the important of sport by consuming instant supplement. Therefore they rarely move their body, so that their weight are continuously rising.

This problem will create the negative environment among society, so that the problem solver is needed to tackle this problem. There are some measures that could be taken to solve this problems. Firstly, people have to try the healthy lifestyle by avoiding junk foods and exercising everyday. These methods are believed as the effective method to decline the bad habit. Secondly, all people in the society have to work together to create the healthy environment by keeping their habitual life together as a part healthy community. This method can be done by doing some campaign or seminar about the importance of being healthy and also by reminding people around us to live with good habit.

In sum up, the increasing of the average weight of people and the decreasing of their levels of health and fitness can be solved by the high desire of people to live their healthy life.

No. of Words: 308 while No. of Different Words: 153

---------------