In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitnessdecreasing. What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In some countries the average weight of people is increasing and their levels of health and fitness
decreasing.

What do you think are the causes of these problems and what measures could be taken to solve them?

In modern world, health is a big concern around many countries. Many people have health problems
while their weight is increasing, which is quite common no matter the age and gender. I think there
are several causes of this phenomenon and I will discuss them in this essay before getting some reasonable
measures to solve it.

The most obvious reason on the given problem is the imbalance between the incoming energy which people
ingest and the outlay of it. In some developing countries, food supplement became less harder than it used to be
in recent 10 years, which results an uncontrolled food consumption of individuals who have suffered
from hunger or starving. They get too much food ingested without enough exercises, leading to reasonable
health problems such as fat or diabetes.

Another interesting perception is, those countries, which get rid of famine or starving situation,
aren't capable to build decent health care system for all of their civilizations. Without enough
care be taken, the relative problems seem rational.

To fix this, I trust that both individuals and the government should make their own efforts. From
personal aspect, a healthy recipe and regular sports which could cost the incoming energy are advocated.
People who have already got fitness problems should go to hospital and ask a professional doctor for
some advices that might help. On the other side, government should take the responsibility, develop
additional facilities related to health care problem, and make some public advertisement to encourage
people to do more exercises.

which is quite common no matter the age and gender.
Description: Check out books how to use 'no matter'

of this phenomenon and I will discuss them in this essay before getting some reasonable
measures to solve it.
Description: 'it' refers to what? some reasonable measures to solve the 'phenomenon'?

food supplement became less harder than it used to be
food supplement became much less than it used to be

check books how to use 'which'