In some countries children have very strict rules of behaviour,in others countries they are allowed to do almost anything they like.To what extent should children have to follow rules ?

There is always a clash of argument that how and upto what extent the rules for children have to be set. It is a very complex issue and evokes query. In some countries there are paradigms and in others there are minimal rules regarding behaviour. Both the aspects are discussed in the following paragraphs

To begin with, it has been seen that there are some proactive measures which are taken by some countries regarding behaviour of children. Consequently,the strict rules and regulation generate sense of maturity,responsibility and sociality etcetera. One become more submissive for family and society which is in long term good for the integrity of the country. The boundation and restriction changed the behaviour dynamics dramatically. Either one become more conserved and serving or become rampant enough to harm the society. For an illustration,in Iran,youths are buried under surplus rules such as boundation on watching europeon TV channels and the paradigms for the dressing sense for girls. No girl could wear a short dress if she wants to.

Moving further,in counties like India,children are free to do what they like. One can wear,learn,do,act as according to his/her penchants. Henceforth,this kind of society makes an individual more creative and fearless. The patriarchy and matriarchy are stigma to society. Controlling or dominance over the behaviour restrict the individual to think out of the box. An individual has the every right to act and judge according to his/her own perception rather then buried under some useless rituals and rules.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that the children are the incarnation of God. They must not be dominated and must set free to think, behave and act freely.

One become more submissive
One becomes more submissive

Either one become more conserved
Either one becomes more conserved

Sentence: There is always a clash of argument that how and upto what extent the rules for children have to be set.
Error: upto Suggestion: up to

Sentence: Consequently,the strict rules and regulation generate sense of maturity,responsibility and sociality etcetera.
Error: sociality Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The boundation and restriction changed the behaviour dynamics dramatically.
Error: boundation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For an illustration,in Iran,youths are buried under surplus rules such as boundation on watching europeon TV channels and the paradigms for the dressing sense for girls.