In some countries flights have become much cheaper compared to others transportation. Some people think that this is a good development while others are concerned with situation? Discuss both views and your opinion?

Recently, there have been immense advances in airline industry in number of countries in a way that flight fees have become remarkably competitive. While some argue that this is a positive trend, others assert that the negatives of this enhancement must be highly considered.

To begin with, there has been considerable decrease in the offered charges by the airways on a day-to-day basis that has resulted in the fact that passengers have found air travel much more affordable and far more convenient than other means of transport. Not only would this make long-haul journeys cheaper for passenge...