In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.

discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In these days, it is very common for young people in some countries to have a break from study after graduation high school. In this time of period a large number of them are busy with working or travelling and this gap year is encouraged by one part of society. However, other part of people argue that gap year is waste of money and time. The essay provide some of the advantages and disadvantages of working and travelling.

There are certain positive effects in this one year and one of the advantages is they can gain some life and work experience because when students work or travel they become more independent. For instance, during tour youths might develop their independence and self-confidence because in this kind of circumstance they usually travel without their family which would make themselves to feel mature. The second benefit side is young people could find easy to improve communication skill because during work hours they need to talk with many costumers which have various characters. For example, after this kind of work experience they might be able to talk with different kind of people with several of communication ways.

On the other hand, this year off might create many trouble and one of this disadvantages is young adults may end their studies or it would be very challenging to readapt to an academic atmosphere. Furthermore, they could think it is better to continue doing current job but I think is less likely today because academic qualifications are essential for getting jobs.

To sum up, in my humble opinion there are more positive consequence than negative therefore it would be great to encourage young people who have this kind of purpose. However, each of their choice should be treated with respect.

after graduation high school.
after the graduation from high school.

that gap year is waste of money and time
that the gap year is a waste of money and time

The essay provide some of the advantages
The essay provides some of the advantages

and one of the advantages is they can gain some life and work experience
and one of the advantages is that they can gain some life and work experience

The second benefit side is young people could find
The second benefit side is that young people could find

but I think is less likely
but I think it is less likely

Sentence: On the other hand, this year off might create many trouble and one of this disadvantages is young adults may end their studies or it would be very challenging to readapt to an academic atmosphere.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and disadvantages

Error: readapt Suggestion: No alternate word