In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

In some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies.

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this.

Young ones are the people who can change the world with new technologies in the upcoming future. As, young people are the only one who can change the world to be better than previous, they must develop their personality, character, and responsibilities at this age itself. Some people say that young people must not encourage to do work or travel in between their studies. Overall, it is my personal view that young people need to be encouraged to work or travel before entering into the university due to the following reasons.

The first thing is, if the students have worked for a year before entering into the university studies, they could be economically beneficial, in which, they can save the money which is helpful to their university studies. Also, they can save their families who are very poor. In addition, by travelling into different places, young ones can come to know the different traditions and cultures world wide, which helps them to communicate and to be helpful with their co-students in a easy way after entering into the university.

The other, equally important aspect is, youth can come to know the responsibilities and also how to overcome the hurdles in their future. So that, they can succeed in their life by knowing how the life will be further, before itself.

In contrary, by having a one year break after their graduation, young people can never be back towards their studies. Furthermore, by travelling they can come up with different people with different personalities and different characteristics which lead them to change their habits and customs.

By the way of conclusion, work and travel can develop their personalities into a right way and will be helpful towards their life. Whereas, they can be addicted to bad habits and they might stop their studies as well. In my way benefits outweigh disadvantages.