in some countries young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studied

Taking one year pause between after high school and university studies is become very popular in some countries. Those who think that it is an opportunity for their future, working in somewhere and travelling. Actually in the latest training of me, i met with several people from Denmark and Norway who were over 24 and still work in non-profit organizations. By assembling all of the facts i will try to examine what are the advantages and shortages of taking one year gap.

First of all, of course after high school, working and travelling experience can be valuable opportunity on personal development and career advancement. By travelling, prospective students are able to acknowledge different culture, values and tradition. Moreover , while travelling students can develop their independency and self confidence thus these 2 main things can help them to overcome crisis which can happen in their life. Working experience is very crucial factor, and my experience shows that companies in some cases look for experienced employees more than some one qualified or graduated from university. Addition to it, experience in work place is kind of practises and whatever gained from practises may match with syllabus of some subject which will they have, thus in this case students knowledge on those subjects will be advanced.

Taking a gap year has several disadvantages. Talking about it, after working and travelling students can be neglect to their university , in some case they may not take any university studies at all. Even in case of getting a course at university, the atmosphere of class such as attendance and discipline can seem hard to students. So students feel hardship to adapt and overcome.

In conclusion, i can easily say that taking a gap year has some advantages and drawbacks, and it is hard to say one of two exceeds another one and one of famous scholar said: before i spent time and now time is spending me so i consider that it is a personal choice whether to take or not.

is become very popular in some countries.
is becoming very popular in some countries.

Actually in the latest training of me,
Actually in my latest training,

can be valuable opportunity on personal development
can be an valuable opportunity on personal development

Working experience is very crucial factor,
Working experience is a very crucial factor,

which will they have,
which they will have,

students can be neglect to their university ,
students can be neglecting to their university ,

experience in work place is kind of practises
experience in work place is a kind of practice

Sentence: Moreover , while travelling students can develop their independency and self confidence thus these 2 main things can help them to overcome crisis which can happen in their life.
Error: independency Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Addition to it, experience in work place is kind of practises and whatever gained from practises may match with syllabus of some subject which will they have, thus in this case students knowledge on those subjects will be advanced.
Error: practises Suggestion: practices