In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard in their studies. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples

In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard in their studies. What do you think are the causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

It is sad that in few nations the students do not have enough time for themselves, as they have to worry about their courses. I believe there are two main reason that cause this situation. Firstly due to the tension that they have to get a high overall and secondly because they would have an exceptional opportunity of career in the future by studying tough.

There are probably a big amount of motives which push the adolescents to keep study hard. Among the many reason there are even the parents. Indeed, every parents would that their children become someone through the studies in oder to have a best possibilty of career. Therefore, often the teenagers are simply "forced" by their parents to study. In some circumstances, as in my case in India, youngsters do not have only to worry regard their studies but also they have to care about the family members and even to help them with the houseworks. This takes away a lot of time and as a result the students remain with less free time for themselves.

However, there are always some brunch of students who plan better them future and keep study strongly to get a high level position in well-known companies in their near future. This sometimes means make great sacrificies, many are in fact compelled to work part-time to continue with the studies by renouncing to the spare time.

To sum up, I believe many adolescents are under too much pressure from their partents and from inadequate educations sistems. More investment and more realistic expections from parents would mean a more enjoyable educational experience for their children.

every parents would that their children become someone through the studies in oder to have a best possibilty of career.
every parent would wish that their children become someone through the studies in order to have the best possibility of career.

This sometimes means make great sacrificies,
This sometimes means making great sacrifices,

Sentence: Indeed, every parents would that their children become someone through the studies in oder to have a best possibilty of career.
Error: possibilty Suggestion: possibility
Error: oder Suggestion: order

Sentence: This sometimes means make great sacrificies, many are in fact compelled to work part-time to continue with the studies by renouncing to the spare time.
Error: sacrificies Suggestion: sacrifices

Sentence: To sum up, I believe many adolescents are under too much pressure from their partents and from inadequate educations sistems.
Error: sistems Suggestion: systems
Error: partents Suggestion: parents

Sentence: More investment and more realistic expections from parents would mean a more enjoyable educational experience for their children.
Error: expections Suggestion: No alternate word