In some countries young people move into their own homes in their early twenties. In other countries, young people stay with their parents until late thirties. Why is it happening? What are the advantages and disadvantages of both situations?

The lifestyle of human beings is taking the aerial roots since advancement in technology is introducing it's miracles in every field. presently, modern generation has started to live in micro families, usually away from parents by leaving native homes. Here I would like to account for reasons along with pros and cons of this phenomenon.

multifarious triggers can be put down behind this problem. First and foremost, the difference between thinking of youngers and late adulthood generally called generation gap is spreading its roots day by day due to changes in lifestyles. As a result, both ge...